Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A quiz

Curious? Read on...

Random 10 in my iTunes:
1. BJ Don't Cry-Moxy Fruvous (Damn 'Nadians)
2. Wasting Time-Kid Rock (Who dosen't?)
3. Stop Draggin My Heart Around-Stevie Nicks (Classic from childhood)
4. YMCA-Village People (My kids love this one)
5. Darling Darlington-Moxy Fruvous (Canadaian invasion of my iTunes)
6. Shameless-Billy Joel (Garth sings it better...)
7. Yesterday-John Lennon (A true artist to keep me centered)
8. Kiss Off-Violent Femmes (A high school cult fav)
9. Return to Innocence-Enigma (Drunk on the porch comes to mind...)
10.We Didn't Start the Fire-Billy Joel (classic denial)


Total # of music files on computer:
529 songs, 1.4 days worth, 2.32 GB


Last CD you bought:
You can still BUY those? It would have to be Eminem latest just because I wanted to support his daughter.


Last song you listened to before this post:
Eye of the Tiger from the Rocky soundtrack. My four year old loves it and wanted to hear it before he went to pre-school. Think I should worry about a boxing problem at school?


Name five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you:
1. Close to Me (Closer Mix) - The Cure
2. Add it Up - Violent Femmes
3. Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
4. Don't Take my Sunshine - Len
5. Sail Away - Eric Cartman

Bet you had no idea, huh? You might have if you know me a little or grew up with me. Anyway, take the quiz on your blog if your lookin to fill some space. Till next time...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha! I love that Cartman's "Come Sail Away" is on there!!